The Life of David – Volume I
By Dr. Clarence Sexton
The Bible places a tremendous emphasis on the life of David.
The Lord did a wonderful work in David’s life to enable him to lead his generation.
The Lord still searches for those He can bless and use. He sees what man cannot see.
1. God Found His Man (I Samuel 16:7)
2. The King’s Classroom (I Samuel 16:21)
3. God has a Champion (Acts 13:22)
4. Is There Not a Cause? (I Samuel 17:29)
5. By Force or by Faith (I Samuel 17:45)
6. David Returned (Philippians 4:13)
7. David and Jonathan (Proverbs 18:24)
8. The Behavior of a Hero (I Samuel 18:14)
9. Whose Hand Is on David (I Samuel 18:28-29)
10. When It Is Time to Talk to the Pr… (I Samuel 19:18)
11. Death Is but a Step Away (I Samuel 20:3)
12. The School of Loneliness (I Samuel 21:1)
13. The People Need a Captain (I Samuel 22:2)