Christ is all we need!
“But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation.” Hebrews 6:9
My wife and I have had the joy of rearing two sons. When they arrived, they had no idea what was already theirs. They received
a home, two loving parents, and provisions simply by being born into our family. When we are born into the family of God, the Bible teaches us that many wonderful things accompany this salvation.
- We Receive Heavenly Citizenship From God.
- We Are Given as a Gift From God the Father to God the Son.
- We Are Nigh to God.
- We Have Access to God.
- We Are Redeemed.
- We Are Reconciled to God.
- All Our Trespasses Are Forgiven.
- We Are Free From the Law of Sin and Death.
- We Are on the Rock: Jesus Christ.
- We Are Adopted as Sons.
- We Are Accepted in the Beloved.
- We Are Justified.
- We Are Delivered From the Power of Darkness.
- We Are Translated Into the Kingdom of His Dear Son.
- We Have Much More of God’s Care.
- We Have a Royal Priesthood.
- We Are a Part of the Household of God.
- We Are Complete in Him.
- We Have the Circumcision Not Made With Hands.
- We Have the Earnest of the Spirit.
- We Are Part of God’s Eternal Plan.
- We Are a Chosen Generation, an Holy Nation, and a Peculiar People.
- We Have God as Our Light.
- Christ Is the Propitiation for Our Sins.
- We Are Joined with Christ in His Judgment of the Old Man.
- We Are Glorified.
- We Are Identified With Christ.
- We Are the Children of God.
- We Have an Eternal Inheritance.
- We Have All Spiritual Blessings.
The more I read the Bible, the more I understand all the wonderful things that accompany my salvation. I rejoice in the Lord and what He has done for me!