God Has a People!
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.” I Peter 2:9-10
Travel through Scripture from Genesis to Revelation to discover over fifty truths God reveals concerning His people!
- The People of God Begin With God
- The People of God Know They Never Waste Time Waiting on God
- The People of God Serve God Not in Order to, But Because of What God Has Done for Them
- The People of God Live in Simplicity and Godly Sincerity
- The People of God Are on the Winning Side
Be encouraged to live the victorious Christian life! Study the Bible Memory Verse and devotional thoughts for each of these truths as you meditate on who God is and what He has done for His people.
If you have trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, then you are part of the people of God. The Lord has a special plan and purpose for your life that He reveals to us throughout His Word. As you read this little book, we pray you will be drawn closer to the Lord and He will open your eyes to the joy of serving Jesus Christ!