The Lord is My Shepherd
By Dr. Clarence Sexton
The Bible says, “All we like sheep have gone astray.” Sheep need a Shepherd.
The very first expression in Psalm 23, “The Lord is my shepherd,” has helped troubled hearts for thousands of years.
I trust this book will help you know and love the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. God Found His Man (I Samuel 16:1)
2. The Glory Due His Name (Psalm 29:2)
3. The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23:1)
4. He Maketh Me to Lie Down (Psalm 23:2)
5. He Leadeth Me (Psalm 23:2)
6. He Restoreth My Soul (Psalm 23:3)
7. For His Name’s Sake (Psalm 23:3)
8. The Valley of the Shadow of Death (Psalm 23:4)
9. Thy Rod and Thy Staff (Psalm 23:4)
10. In the Presence of Mine Enemies (Psalm 23:5)
11. My Cup Runneth Over (Psalm 23:5)
12. All the Days of My Life (Psalm 23:6)
13. I Will Dwell in the House of the … (Psalm 23:6)