Stop Making “Babylon” a Better Place to Live
God’s Word is eternal. What we find in the book of Ezra will guide us back to God. During the days of Ezra, the people of God lost their identity. After 70 years in Babylonian captivity, the Lord providentially orchestrated their return by the hand of the Persian king, Cyrus. Ezra was used of God to lead the remnant to restore true worship and return to God.
In this study, Dr. Clarence Sexton gives thirteen powerful lessons from the book of Ezra. In each chapter you will find timeless truths from the Word of God, Bible memory verses, and a call to action.
Introduction: God Keeps His Word
- Will You Return?
- The Remnant Must Rise
- Move Forward By Faith
- Nothing Will Stop God
- Our Adversaries Are Advancing
- A New Beginning Is Needed
- Preaching Revives God’s Work
- God’s People Finish to Start
- Leadership Requires a Prepared Heart
- Be One of God’s Chief Men
- God Is Always Enough
- Prayerfully Separate Yourself to the Lord
- Use Your Nail Now