The true meaning of Christmas is found in the Person of Jesus Christ. Many families have what they call Christmas traditions. It is more appropriate that Christians understand their Christian heritage and pass that heritage from one generation to the next as a legacy.
Study four facets of the Saviour’s birth as Scripture illustrates them for us. Use the Study Guide to teach these lessons to others!
- Lesson One: Christmas Treasures
- Lesson Two: The Faith of Joseph
- Lesson Three: Mary’s Question
- Lesson Four: The Emperor & the Baby
Discover these stirring truths from God’s Word!
- “The real treasures of Christmas are in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
- “There is no victory in life apart from putting our faith in the Lord.”
- “It is God who makes us what we should be.”
- “God still sits on the throne. The reigns of the world are in His hands!”