This Bible study by Dr. Clarence Sexton gives thirteen powerful lessons from the book of Lamentations. This message of personal responsibility has never been more necessary. We are in a unique position as the people of God. We must move beyond our comfort zone.
The Teacher’s Guide is a three-ring notebook containing valuable information to assist the teacher in the preparation and presentation of the Bible lesson. These notes are identical in format to the Study Guide. The page numbers on the “Teacher’s Notes” correspond to the page numbers in the Study Guide. Also included are class teaching notes and lesson aims which may be removed from the Teacher’s Guide and placed in the teacher’s Bible to assist in teaching the lesson.
Goals for This Series:
- To understand that God is just, and He will punish the wicked
- To see Christ weeping over the desperate condition of this lost and dying world
- To recognize that trouble is a tool God uses to bring us back to Himself
- To know that Jesus Christ suffered the wrath of God for us so we can be reconciled to God
- To understand that the consequences of our disobedience to God will affect the next generation
- To know that Jesus Christ is the only solution to the darkness in our world
- To recognize that each of us are personally accountable to God
- To know that pastors are responsible to God to speak the truth
- To understand that no matter what our earthly circumstances, God is still on the throne of the universe
- To recognize that we need God to work for the sake of our children